Friday 13 January 2012

Key Achievements in This Class

Before this class I always thought that I was good at digital staff. I quickly realized that I knew not a lot about it. My perception about digital was in some respect differerent. 
I got more than I was expecting in this class. I understood the role of digital marketing for business in general and specifically for hotel industry. I discovered a wide range of digital products and tools. I found out that I was completely ignoring on web pages some details which are actually important. Thanks to this class I know how to use correctly the google search engine, to embed files and videos. Now I can be proud of the fact that I can use Prezi, create a blog, post different information on my own blog, use issuu, create slideshare etc. 
In the nearest future, I am sure that all what I learned from this class will help me to succeed in my professional and personal life.             

No comments:

Post a Comment